Join The Selvedge And Bolts Team
Part-Time Order Fulfilment Assistant
We are looking for a new Order Fulfilment Assistant to join our team of 2 here at Selvedge and Bolts. The role will be based at the Nene Enterprise Centre, Northampton.
This is a flexible role, requiring 16 hours/week with the opportunity to do more hours during busy periods. The successful candidate will start week commencing 19th July. ( Earlier if the right person is found sooner)
What You Will Be Doing
- Quality checking all new fabric arrivals
- Organising fabric and maintaining order in the shop
- Preparing customer orders (measuring, cutting, weighing and packaging)
- Organising shipment of orders
We are looking for someone who is friendly, dabbles in dressmaking, and can tell the difference between chiffon and georgette.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient time management and organisational skills
- Dressmaking and fabric knowledge
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Attention to detail
16 hours per week ( Days to be agreed)
Core working hours - 10am to 5pm
Pay - £10 per hour
Salary will be paid by BACs monthly.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and a short description of why you want to work for Selvedge and Bolts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Deadline for applications is Sunday 11th July 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th July 2021.
Start Date w/c 19th July 2021
* This vacancy may be withdrawn earlier if the right candidate is found before the application deadline.